One of our most popular charts, Human Spine Disorders illustrates how one's posture changes due to different types of spinal disorders as well as various causes of back pain. The central image shows a lateral view of a normal spinal column and its location in the human body, In addition the 4 curvature regions of the spine are indicated and the vertebrae are labelled.
Also illustrated are the following normal anatomy:
- Detailed labelled cross-section of a typical cervical vertebra
- Typical cervical, thoracic and lumbar vertebrae
- Structural features of an intervertebral disc
- Function of the intervertebral discs
This chart Discusses and illustrates the following diseases and disorders and how they can cause back pain:
- The effects of osteoporosis on bones
- Fractures of the vertebrae and sacrum
- Hyperkyphosis, scolosis, and hyperlordosis
- Tumors on the spinal column, ilium, sacrum, and spinal cord
- Arthritis of the hip
- Herniated disc
Made in the USA.
Dimensions of this chart are 20" x 26" (51 cm x 66 cm).