With this Human Skull Model is carefully crafted using 19 distinctive colors to represent the shapes and relationships of the various bone plates of the skull.
Having been cast from an original human skull, this model shows an absolute accurate representation of the fissures, foramina, processes and sutures. In addition, this human skull replica is flexibly mounted on the cervical spine (C1, C2 and C7 are colored) to better show their relation. To complete this demonstration, the didactic model also exhibits the hindbrain, spinal cord, spinal nerves of the cervical spine, vertebral arteries, basilar artery as well as the rear cerebral arteries.
The plastic skull can be removed from its stand and can be disassembled easily into skull cap, base, and mandible. Even natural movement can be shown since the mandible of the skull is flexibly mounted on a spring.
The Didactic Skull on Cervical Spine brings a true value to your classroom or office and is a great tool for teaching the anatomy of the human skull.
- High quality original human skull cast
- Skull is handmade from hard, unbreakable plastic
- Highly accurate representation of the fissures, foramina, processes, sutures etc.
- Can be disassembled into skull cap, base of skull and mandible
- Mandible of skull is mounted on a spring to easily demonstrate natural movement
Level of Detail: