Also know as Stan, the standard model of a human skeleton, this model has been the choice when it comes to high quality, skeleton reproduction around the world for decades. Thanks to its very high quality and robust construction, it is perfect for use in hospitals, schools, universities and laboratories. Now available with a stable metal stand with 5 casters!
This model is ideal for anyone looking to get the most accurate natural bone reproduction at the best price. This model provides incredible value by reproducing tuberocity, sutures and foramin as they are found on a natural model. This is ideal for palpating and landmarking osteological landmarks when compared to model produced from a sculpture.
The other advantages of the Skeleton are:
- Exceptional value for money
- Top quality natural casting
- Made from a durable, unbreakable synthetic material
- On a stable metal stand with 5 casters (painted white)
- Close to the realistic weight of around 200 bones
- Natural skeleton size - cast from 5' 6" (167 cm) adult male
- Limbs can be removed quickly and easily by hand
- 3-part Skull with magnetic connections
- Individually inserted teeth
- Final assembly carried out by hand
- 3 year guarantee - upgraded to 5 years with SmartAnatomy registration
Comes with newly redesigned heavy-duty metal stand and transparent dust cover.
Level of Detail:
Sturdy. Solid. Robust. Easy to assemble. High quality.