This therapy skeleton with a moveable vertebral column is ideal for anyone who not only wants to learn anatomy, but also wishes as a therapist to understand or explain the connections between movements, postures and malpositions.
Realistic Range of Motion
The arms and legs are easily removed and attached using high strength elastic and retainers. The elasticized aritculation removes the need for metal hardware in the joint and allows bones to rotate, slide and shift. Perfect for showing natural range of motion as well as improper motion and impingement.
The ribs are individually articulated to the ribcage allowing for more motion than other flexible models. Open cell vertebral discs allow for a great deal of compression for add mobility through the spinal column. Scapula and the clavicle are also flexibly mounted to display movement of the shoulder girdle in relation to the movement of the arm
The model has the following characteristics:
- Natural casting of a human skeleton
- Representation of all anatomical details, fissures, foramina and processes
- Skull can be dismantled in three parts
- Removable arms and legs
- Gliding joints in shoulder, hip and ankle
- Leg can be dismantled at the knee
- Removable foot
- Movable shoulder blades
- 5-leg, safety castor-mounted stand
- Fully moveable vertebral column with flexible intervertebral discs and emerging spinal nerves
Size: 176 cm | 5' 9"
weight: 9.5 kg | 20.9 lb