Catus Exemplar Dentoform
A fully adjustable joint articulator provides realistic positioning of the jaws. Models are available with removable, replaceable soft gingival and teeth with different occlusal relationships. Teeth are removable for accurate demonstration of tooth extraction, permitting easy replacement of teeth for additional study and prearation. Realistic Ivorine teeth are positoned into these Dentoform models to provide dentition with normal contact and occlusal relationships. The natural anatomy and placement of teeth in the models provide a true simulation of the embrasure and contours of the gingiva.
- Provide the closest simulation to real life animal Dentition by way of anatomical relationships, tooth Hardness, gingival density and
- Are less expensive and more user-friendly than live animals or cadaver heads
- Make it possible to practice every aspect of Dentistry, including tooth extractions, periodontic and prosthodontic techniques, cavity preparation and routine cleanings
- Are easy to order with readily available replacement teeth, gingival, and
- Create a standard for instructing and testing students
- Are affordable enough for students to purchase for use while in school
- Can be used by graduating students later in practice
- Are valuable client education tools for practicing veterinarians
Teeth are removable for accurate demonstration of tooth extraction, permitting easy replacement of teeth for additional study and preparation.